Individuals and organizations can benefit from lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification. Attendees gain much from a Smarter Solutions’ Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) teaching approach that uses and references our books during training. These textbooks can be referenced long after training for concept reviews and discussions with team members.
Traditionally our lean Six Sigma Green Belt course, as described below, has taken two weeks over two months. However, Smarter Solutions now, in collaboration with the University of Texas Austin, is offering Accelerated Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training which is also two weeks over two months. This Black Belt offering is a very viable alternative for many individuals who initially were considering Green Belt training.
In addition, the described lean Six Sigma Green Belt course could be reduced to a one-week, on-site offering for those companies who desire an Accelerated Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course.
Prospective students may find the concepts described in the paper “Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt Training Objectives” helpful to them so that they make the best training decision for them.
How to Receive Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification: Public or Onsite?
An alternative to one or two people from an organization attending public training is that this workshop be conducted on-site at an organization’s facility. The advantage of this approach is that a team can be taught at the same time application of techniques to their specific processes.
This on-site alternative applies to all Smarter Solutions’ lean Six Sigma workshops and could also be blended with online and/or leadership training.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training: Instructor-Led Classroom
Many Lean Six Sigma Green Belts who have been certified through other organizations, nonetheless choose Smarter Solutions to earn their additional traditional Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certifications or to re-certify with the Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) approach for implementation of Lean Six Sigma.
The training curriculum is geared towards providing a firm understanding and comprehension of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt individual roles and responsibilities of the project team. In addition, students obtain the statistical and soft skills to support and implement wise Lean Six Sigma tools and applications. The curriculum foundation provides Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidates with an enhanced knowledge base of selective Lean Six Sigma tools. The training provides an environment that is excellent for effective adult education, application, and learning.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification session provides substantial financial benefit for their in-class project. In addition, the training and certification serve to provide a system in which employees are fully focused on executing the correct activities at the correct time to impact positively the company’s bottom line and customer satisfaction. With a focus on developing the project execution and change management initiatives via the IEE system, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidates receive practical application of statistical and non-statistical concepts found through case studies, hands-on exercises, homework assignments, and follow-up assigned projects.
Who Should Attend Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification:
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification is designed for business professionals or companies who desire a strong foundation in Lean Six Sigma but do not have the need for advanced statistics. No prior Lean Six Sigma training is required.
Key Learning Points and Benefits:
- Practical application to all areas of your business
- Every tool is provided with a context for manufacturing and service industries
- Experiential/Hands on activities
- Follows a clear process improvement roadmap
- Exceeds the ASQ standard body of knowledge
- Very experienced instructors
- From a provider with a long history of providing lean six sigma and other instruction
Results Gained in Smarter Solutions’ Green Belt Course:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts execute real projects using a detailed DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) roadmap which can be applied to a variety of industry processes such as health care, manufacturing, and service.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts have a good communication infrastructure with Black Belts and Master Black Belts since they use the same detailed DMAIC project execution roadmap that these other belts apply.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts know how to integrate the use of Lean and Six Sigma tools in their improvement project’s execution so that they positively impact performance metrics that are important to the business as a whole.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts become expert solvers of problems in their business units.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts learn how to wisely use and integrate 5S, value stream mapping, waste reduction, and other Lean tools within a Lean Six Sigma DMAIC roadmap, so that the organization performance metrics are positively impacted.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts know the creation methodology for predictive performance measurements reporting that is not only applicable for improvement project execution but also for the reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs) in the organization as well.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts through Smarter Solutions’ training are considered to be a valued resource by executives, which can result in a long-term win-win employment relationship.
Included in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Tuition:
- Reference Text/Materials – Value of $380
- Certificate of Completion – Documentation of the number of hours completed that can be submitted for Continuing Education Units.
- Coaching (during, between, and after course) – Value of $800
- Certification (project required) – Value of $500
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification:
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is granted by Smarter Solutions after a successful completion of the course and all of the associated homework and in-class projects in conjunction with the successful completion of an independent improvement project using the IEE Project DMAIC roadmap that is taught during the course. There is no specific monetary requirement for the project savings, but it is required to demonstrate a “significant” performance change that is valued by the company. Smarter Solutions provides individual coaching from a Master Black Belt for each Green Belt student during their independent project that supports the learning and provides guidance in the project execution.This option is included in the full course price and can be added to the basic course with a minimal charge.
Course Content and What Has Been Said About our Lean Six Sigma Training
A description of what is provided in this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is provided through the following link:
A few statements about our Lean Six Sigma Training are provided in:
Past students provide stories about their Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification experience through the following webinar (no sign-in required):
Next Steps and Other Training Delivery Options
Smarter Solutions, Inc. delivers Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training in Austin, Texas with coaching and certification. This accelerated training offering (two weeks over two months) is in alliance with the University of Texas. The investment for this training is $4,900 ($4,500 early registration).
Smarter Solutions also offers on-site and on-line Lean Six Sigma training.
Other Lean Six Sigma Training Courses Available
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Process Management System and its enhanced Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training.