Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training: Instructor-Led Classroom
Many Lean Six Sigma Green Belts who have been certified through other organizations, nonetheless choose Smarter Solutions to earn their additional traditional Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certifications or to re-certify with the Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) approach for implementation of Lean Six Sigma.
The training curriculum is geared towards providing a firm understanding and comprehension of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt individual roles and responsibilities of the project team. In addition, students obtain the statistical and soft skills to support and implement wise Lean Six Sigma tools and applications. The curriculum foundation provides Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidates with an enhanced knowledge base of selective Lean Six Sigma tools. The training provides an environment that is excellent for effective adult education, application, and learning.
This 9-day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification session provides substantial financial benefit for their in-class project. In addition, the training and certification serve to provide a system in which employees are fully focused on executing the correct activities at the correct time to impact positively the company’s bottom line and customer satisfaction. With a focus on developing the project execution and change management initiatives via the IEE system, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidates receive practical application of statistical and non-statistical concepts found through case studies, hands-on exercises, homework assignments, and follow-up assigned projects.
Who Should Attend:
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification is designed for business professionals or companies who desire a strong foundation in Lean Six Sigma but do not have the need for advanced statistics. No prior Lean Six Sigma training is required.
Key Learning Points and Benefits:
- Practical application to all areas of your business
- Every tool is provided with a context for manufacturing and service industries
- Experiential/Hands on activities
- Follows a clear process improvement roadmap
- Exceeds the ASQ standard body of knowledge
- Very experienced instructors
- From a provider with a long history of providing lean six sigma and other instruction
Results Gained in Smarter Solutions’ Green Belt Course:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts execute real projects using a detailed DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) roadmap which can be applied to a variety of industry processes such as health care, manufacturing, and service.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts have a good communication infrastructure with Black Belts and Master Black Belts since they use the same detailed DMAIC project execution roadmap that these other belts apply.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts know how to integrate the use of Lean and Six Sigma tools in their improvement project’s execution so that they positively impact performance metrics that are important to the business as a whole.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts become expert solvers of problems in their business units.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts learn how to wisely use and integrate 5S, value stream mapping, waste reduction, and other Lean tools within a Lean Six Sigma DMAIC roadmap, so that the organization performance metrics are positively impacted.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts know the creation methodology for predictive performance measurements reporting that is not only applicable for improvement project execution but also for the reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs) in the organization as well.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts through Smarter Solutions’ training are considered to be a valued resource by executives, which can result in a long-term win-win employment relationship.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Cost:
Full, instructor-led course – $4,500.00
Various discounts may apply. Call us to see if your situation qualifies – +1 512.918.0280
Included in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Tuition:
Included with both basic and full course options
- Reference Text/Materials – Value of $380
- Certificate of Completion – Documentation of the number of hours completed that can be submitted for Continuing Education Units.
Included only with the full coached option
- Coaching (during, between, and after course) – Value of $800
- Certification (project required) – Value of $500
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification:
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is granted by Smarter Solutions after a successful completion of the course and all of the associated homework and in-class projects in conjunction with the successful completion of an independent improvement project using the IEE Project DMAIC roadmap that is taught during the course. There is no specific monetary requirement for the project savings, but it is required to demonstrate a “significant” performance change that is valued by the company. Smarter Solutions provides individual coaching from a Master Black Belt for each Green Belt student during their independent project that supports the learning and provides guidance in the project execution.This option is included in the full course price and can be added to the basic course with a minimal charge.
Smarter Solutions is currently teaching our Public Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course (open enrollment) in the following locations
Further locations available by request/demand.
Option to upgrade from Green Belt to Black Belt Certification
This course and our Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course are upgradable to a full Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification with the addition of two additional weeks of instructor led training. This option is the quickest and the least expensive method to achieve a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification if you find that you truly enjoy the Lean Six Sigma methods and want to know more. Contact Smarter Solutions for more information.
Green Belt Training Reviews
Hundreds of students have participated in Smarter Solutions’ Green Belt training. Hear what three former students have experienced during and after the course in a one-hour video that is available through the Online Resource Library or by clicking the image below.
Other Lean Six Sigma Training Courses Available
Pricing varies by situation, please contact us at +1 512.918.0280 or email us to determine your options.