Instructor-Led Black Belt Classroom Training
As you may know, there is a large spectrum of providers and courses available that provide Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training. Every person has different needs, goals, and intentions, so that we understand the importance of choosing the right provider and class for you. The following information is provided to help you make an initial assessment if Smarter Solutions’ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training may be the best fit for you and/or your organization. If you see an alignment with what you are looking to accomplish, give us a call or send us an e-mail to further discuss the details. Contact Us.
Smarter Solutions offers a four-week Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course in Austin, Texas, Toronto, Canada, and is available at your location or locale upon request. The training provides an environment that is excellent for effective adult education, application, and learning.
We have built our Lean Six Sigma training material to cover all areas of the business; manufacturing, transactional/service, and research and development industries. Smarter Solutions has leveraged its 20+ years of business to develop training materials that primarily use data sets and exercises that derive from real business issues and problems. We incorporate nearly every modality of training, such as exercises, examples, homework, mini-projects, videos, reading, and lecture to ensure that we reach all of our student learners. All of the Smarter Solutions instructors have a minimum of 8 years of Lean Six Sigma training as a Master Black Belt along with many more years as an improvement practitioner. The implication of this is that our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt trainers can rapidly understand the student’s issues and provide targeted coaching and feedback.
As you would expect, we cover the complete Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control roadmap (i.e., DMAIC roadmap) and more! Our course content is built from and taught in conjunction with a reference text, Integrated Enterprise Excellence Volume III, written by the founder of Smarter Solutions, Forrest Breyfogle.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Options
Smarter Solutions includes two to methods to achieve Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
- You can take all four weeks in one cycle. We cover the Green Belt level training in the first two weeks and then when you understand the basics, the next two weeks provide the more in-depth topics needed for a Black Belt.
- Complete a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt instructor led course or the blended online Green Belt course and then attend the final two in-depth Black Belt training weeks to allow you to certify as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Key Learning Points and Benefits:
- Practical application to all areas of your business
- Every tool is provided with a context for manufacturing and service industries.
- Soft Skills
- Communication tools
- Change management techniques
- Leadership skills for teaming and advocacy
- Experiential/Hands on activities
- Follows a clear process improvement roadmap
- Exceeds the ASQ standard body of knowledge
- Very experienced instructors
- From a provider with a long history of providing lean six sigma and other instruction
- Relationship between Lean Six Sigma improvement efforts, business goals, and strategies
- Drives business excellence by going beyond just doing projects
- Corporate performance reporting (scorecards) enhancements
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course Cost:
Full, instructor-led course – $9,990.00
Various discounts may apply. Call us to see if your situation qualifies – +1 512.918.0280
Included in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Tuition:
Included with both basic and full course options
- Reference Text/Materials – Value of $585
- Certificate of Completion – Documentation of the number of hours completed that can be submitted for Continuing Education Units.
Included only with the full coached option
- Coaching (during, between, and after course) – Value of $1,600
- Certification (project required) – Value of $500
Who Should Attend Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training:
This Lean Six Sigma training and certification is designed for business professionals or companies who desire a strong foundation in Lean Six Sigma and general process improvement. No prior Lean Six Sigma training is required.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is granted by Smarter Solutions after a successful completion of the course and all of the associated homework and in-class projects in conjunction with the successful completion of an independent improvement project using the IEE Project DMAIC roadmap that is taught during the course. There is no specific monetary requirement for the project savings, but it is required to demonstrate a “significant” performance change that is valued by the company. Smarter Solutions provides individual coaching from a Master Black Belt for each student during their independent project that supports the learning and provides guidance in the project execution. This option is included in the full course price and can be added to the basic course with a minimal charge.
Smarter Solutions is currently teaching our Public Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course (open enrolment) in the following locations
Further locations available by request/demand.
Black Belt Training Reviews
Hundreds of students have participated in Smarter Solutions’ Black Belt training. Hear what three former students have experienced during and after the course in a one-hour video that is available through the Online Resource Library or by clicking the image below.
Online Lean Six Sigma Training Courses Available
Pricing varies by situation, please contact us at +1 512.918.0280 or email us to determine your options.