Described below are the enterprise performance reporting system software specifications.
The Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) next generation business management system can be made a reality when organizations utilize Enterprise Performance Reporting (EPRS) software. Details and benefits of IEE and EPRS are described in EPRS Benefits.
Enterprise Performance Reporting System Software Specifications: System Requirements
- Runs on a Windows-based server with access to all organizational data sources
- May be a local server or a cloud server
- Windows server 2003 or later
- Requires a multiuser license for Minitab that is available on the server
Local Client Requirements
- Minitab version 16 or above
Available Data Source Options
- Minitab worksheets
- Excel workbooks
- SQL database tables, views, and queries
- Text Files (csv)
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might be able to have significant bottom-line benefit from Enterprise Performance Reporting System (EPRS) software and Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) business management system.