- Requires only a web browser for user access. There is no workforce user installed software.
- A web based user interface that requires no workforce user training is needed for the software.
- Performance analysis is performed using industry standard software that is used throughout the world.
- The graphical format reinforces the hierarchical nature of performance metrics, grouping measures with equal importance separate from lower level measures.
- Every IEE EPRS user has direct access to the performance measures that they need to manage their part of the business, without giving up access to the higher level enterprise performance measures.
- The web format allows the current information management system to link to the IEE EPRS output, while allowing the IEE EPRS system to link back to process instructions, control plans, or any other file that is displayable within a web browser.
- The graphical user interface is created specific for each client’s needs using simple flow charting methods.
- User access can be limited through the use of passwords.
- Licensing is only required for the server installation, no user licensing is required.
- Updating of performance charts may be performed manually or through an automated scheduler.
- A color coding of performance measures that is linked to the recommended behavior to direct in order to correct or react to performance changes. (Optional)
Available Performance Charting Options
- Individual control charts
- Pareto charts
- Capability analysis charts
Performance Metric Chart linked information
- Metric description
- Status (red/yellow/green)
- Mail-To link to metric owner
- HTM linkage to procedures, quality documents, and other documents
related to the metric
- History of the performance metric comments and change notes
- Meta-data fields to allow performance metric grouping by location, process or any other selected characteristic