This Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training in Austin Texas provides much more than teaching advanced statistical techniques. Among other things, attendees to this training learn how to create predictive analytic performance measures and analyze the enterprise as a whole for identification of improvement projects that would benefit the enterprise as a whole.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training Austin Texas: Enhanced Course Content
The Smarter Solutions’ Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training Austin Texas is not a course for everyone. What is taught is more than “just doing projects.” What is provided in this training is an enhanced business management system that can provide insight to where organizations should give focus so that the enterprise as a whole benefits.
Many have said that this Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training Austin Texas was a life changing event for them. The wise application of advanced statistical tools will be covered in this training for not only executing a Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) process improvement project but the enterprise as well. If someone only wants training in the execution of DMAIC projects and not how lean Six Sigma tools can be applied at the enterprise, this course is not a good fit for their training outcome desires.
Organizations need to put various puzzle-piece needs together:
This Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training Austin Texas offering provides a system for putting these pieces together:
This Master Black Belt training offering has evolved since its first training session that occurred immediately after the turn of the century. This Master Black Belt offering has evolved from teaching lean Six Sigma tools for executing projects to the application of lean Six Sigma concepts to the business as a whole; i.e., via the Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Management System.
After our Master Black Belt training, attendees often say that they now view the output of processes and analyze data differently — a much better, enhanced approach.
Additional skills that attendees can enhance from this Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training Austin Texas include:
- Leading an existing business improvement program
- Develop a new business improvement program
- Facilitating targeted strategic planning discussions
- Developing beneficial business performance scorecards/dashboards
- Coaching and mentoring Lean Six Sigma professionals
- Providing Lean Six Sigma training
- Improving your team leadership skills
- Advocating successful change in your organization
- Applying advanced DMAIC tools and skills at both the project and enterprise-level as well
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training Austin Texas: This Workshop Includes
- Coaching (during, between training weeks, and after the course) – Value of $800
- Master Black Belt Certification (project required) – Value of $500
- Reference Text/Materials – Value of $525
- Certificate of Completion – Documentation of the number of hours completed that can be submitted for Continuing Education Units.
- Five books that are referenced during the training, which can be used long after the workshop; i.e., attendees can get much more than a deck of slides (Note: Much of ASQ lean Six Sigma body of knowledge references our books)
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training Austin Texas: Additional Information
This Master Black Belt course content describes the enhanced techniques provided in this training
Testimonial statements provide insight to what others have thought about this enhanced lean Six Sigma training:
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt student training stories provide insight to what attendees through about the training:
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Process Management System in its Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training Austin Texas.