Instructor Led Classroom Training
The success of a Lean Six Sigma business strategy is dependent upon the support and actions of Lean Six Sigma Champions. Champions are senior managers that have access to organizational resources needed to drive and support the implementation of Six Sigma projects. Champions help remove any roadblocks the Lean Six Sigma Black Belts encounter, and in general "champion" the cause and needs of the black belts to return maximum benefit to the organization.
In Smarter Solutions Project Champion Training, Champions learn the skills needed to mentor and support Lean Six Sigma Black and Green Belts and their projects. They also learn the process to select effective Black and Green Belt candidates and the improvement projects that will support organizational goals.
Participants will learn the Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) methodology and the organizational roles and responsibilities required for improvement project success. Emphasis is given to understanding the concepts covered in an IEE Black Belt session so that they will be able to "ask the right questions" when giving leadership and support to Black Belts. We will cover an overview of the strategy and mechanics of the five phases of the Six Sigma implementation DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) and proper use of statistical tools at each phase.
In addition to learning the implementation process, attendees will also focus on the following:
- Gain insight into the background and intended use of a Lean Six Sigma business strategy
- Understand how Lean Six Sigma compares to other methods
- Develop a strategy for integrating Lean Six Sigma into business operations
- Use the process for establishing Lean Six Sigma project and Black Belt candidate selection criteria
- Become familiar with the proper use of statistical methods
- Become proficient in guiding project leaders (Black Belts, Green Belts) through each phase of the DMAIC
Who Should Attend:
A business leader or manager that desires to sponsor or champion Lean Six Sigma improvement projects in support of a business wide Lean Six Sigma program
Pricing varies by situation, please contact us at +1 512.918.0280 or email us to determine your options.