This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training in Toronto provides more than the teaching of statistical and non-statistical tools for improvement projects. In this workshop, attendees learn how to use the details of an enhanced Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) roadmap for the execution of improvement projects so that the business as a whole benefits.
Why IEE Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training?
In traditional Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, students are provided a hard or soft copy of a deck of slides (and maybe a simple memory jogger), which they are to later reference for the execution of improvement projects.
In IEE Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training, students are taught from a set of books that provide not only the details of improvement project execution but also how to determine improvement efforts so that the enterprise as a whole benefits. IEE training integrates the concepts from a 5-book set in the workshop. These books can be used long after the training; i.e., students receive much more than a deck of slides:
In addition to taught concepts for the execution of improvement projects, IEE Lean Six Sigma training provides instruction on how to address the business scorecard and organizational improvement issues that frequently occur in business, as described in a 1-minute video:
IEE Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training shows how to break down organizational silos relative to process improvement project selection and business management in general:
World Class Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training in Toronto for Individuals and Groups
Take advantage of a world wide recognized Lean Six Sigma Training provider that is local to Texas is coming to Toronto Canada.. Obtain training for your or your company personnel without any travel expenses required and you have coaches that are available to work with you on to ensure a strategic benefit to your organization through the application of Lean Six Sigma methods.
Key Learning Points and Benefits:
- Practical application to all areas of your business
- Every tool is provided with a context for manufacturing and service industries
- Soft Skills
- Communication tools
- Change management techniques
- Leadership skills for teaming and advocacy
- Experiential/Hands on activities
- Follows a clear process improvement roadmap
- Exceeds the ASQ standard body of knowledge
- Very experienced instructors
- From a provider with a long history of providing lean six sigma and other instruction
- Relationship between Lean Six Sigma improvement efforts, business goals, and strategies
- Drives business excellence by going beyond just doing projects
- Corporate performance reporting (scorecards) enhancements
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training in Toronto: Additional Information
White Paper: “Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt Training Objectives”
A description of what is provided in this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training is provided through the following link:
Many have have gained much from this LSS MBB training. A few statements about our Lean Six Sigma Training are provided in:
Past students provide stories about their Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification experience through the following webinar (no sign-in required):
Included in Tuition:
- Coaching (during, between, and after course) – Value of $1,600
- Certification (project required) – Value of $500
- Reference Text/Materials – Value of $585
- Certificate of Completion – Documentation of the number of hours completed that can be submitted for Continuing Education Units.
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Process Management System and its Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Toronto.