What are the techniques of modern management that should investigated is a question which can be addressed by assessing the aspects and benefits of IEE. Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) is a business management system that takes Business Process Management (BPM) techniques to the next level.
The benefits of IEE relative to business scorecard metrics and incorporating improvement efforts that have whole-enterprise benefits, are described in the following 1-minute video:
What are the Techniques of Modern Management and How IEE Relates to other Business Management System Methodologies
Descriptions of IEE management implementation and enhancements relative to other business and process improvement techniques:
- IEE Business Management System
- BPM, Business Process Management Enhancements
- Business Intelligence Enhancements
- Business Process Reengineering Enhancements
- Demings 14 Points Explanation and Implementation
- Total Quality Management (TQM) Enhancement
- Operations Management Implementation
- Organizational Design, an Enhanced Technique
- Malcolm Baldrige Award Achievement
- Theory of Constraints (TOC) Implementation
- PDCA Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle Implementation
- IEE Balanced Organizational Scorecards
- IEE Strategic Planning
- IEE Business Improvement System
- Continuous Quality Improvement Implementation
- What is Six Sigma and how can it be enhanced?
- What is Lean and how can it be enhanced?
- What is Lean Six Sigma and how can it be enhanced?
- DMAIC implementation and its Enhancement
- Lean Six Sigma Implementation
- Lean Implementation, an Enhanced Approach
- Project definition so Enterprise Benefits
- DFSS, Design for Six Sigma Enhancements
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Process Management System and its techniques of modern management.