Organizations benefit when their business process management training includes a system which offers predictive scorecards that are in alignment with the processes that created them. The nine step Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) business management system provides this integration in step two via an organizational IEE value chain.
In IEE, Enterprise Process Management (EPM) and a Business Process Management (BPM) system are structurally integrated.
Through an IEE implementation and its Enterprise Performance Reporting System (EPRS) software, organizations can achieve metric-reporting transparency and readily available automatically updated futuristic prediction performance reporting, from a process-output point of view. IEE addresses the short comings of traditional performance report-out such as red-yellow-green scorecards, as described in a one minute video.
Also, in IEE, improvement projects are identified and executed in step 7 so that the business as a whole benefits. These improvements could consistent of process automation or other process procedural enhancements.
For those organizations that want to increase workforce skills, performance scorecard report-outs, and/or to establish a greater infrastructure for their efforts. Smarter Solutions provides many building blocks for an IEE BPM system creation and execution.
Business Process Management Training Courses and the Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) System
- Introduction to IEE’s BPM & EPM Integration: A one-day course covering the basic components of a successful BPM and EPM business system. The student will gain an understanding of the key principles and lessons learned in the application of BPM and EPM in a real business.
- Enterprise Business Diagramming: This one-day course shows the student how to diagram a business using a variant of Porter’s Value Chain that includes drill-down linkage to more detailed process diagrams along with a clever method to link the diagram to performance reporting as a multi-level scorecard and the distribution of process information.
- 30,000-foot-level Performance Reporting Methods: This is a two-day course using Minitab software where the student learns to generate metric performance reports that provide a deep understanding of a business process and allow for a predictive view of the future performance. (also available as an online course)
- Reporting Enterprise Metric Performance: This one-day course will provide the student the skills to select valuable enterprise business performance metrics and produce no-nonsense scorecards with the metrics that will support the EPM and BPM efforts.
- Reporting process performance: This one-day course provides the student the skills to select process level performance metrics and to produce no-nonsense predictive scorecards with metrics that support the BPM efforts.
- Acting on process performance: This is a unique two-day course that teaches a process worker and their management to both provide sustaining management but also how to identify performance changes and then how to select the best actions to restore or even improve the process performance. This is a key part of a successful BPM system.
- Acting on Enterprise Performance: This is a one-day course that provides business leaders and managers the ability to evaluate performance scorecards and quickly identify business opportunities/issues so that the best direction can be taken to the restoration/improvement of process performance. This is a key part of a successful EPM System.
- Strategic Plan Generation: This is a one-day course that shows business leaders how to use an innovative method to identify, generate, and act on Enterprise Business Strategies. In this course, realistic enterprise business financial performance goals are established. Targeted strategies are then created, along with the establishment of aligned operational performance goals, so that the enterprise as a whole benefits. These operational goals then pull for the creation of targeted improvement projects that, upon completion, will have whole-enterprise benefits. This is a key skill used in successful EPM systems.
- Analyzing for Causes: This is a two-day course that introduces the skills and methodologies that are used to analyze both the enterprise and a process to identify the key factors that drive success. This class uses the Minitab statistical analysis software to demonstrate the methods.
- Process Improvements (LSS): Lean Six Sigma is a common method to address business opportunities and issues that derive from chronic problems or incapable processes. Training in this area is found in the Lean Six Sigma section of this site. It is beneficial to have Lean Six Sigma trained resources to lead efforts to work many of the opportunities.
Contact us or call +1 512.918.0280 to discuss your specific needs and/or obtain pricing information that is customized to your situation.