Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training needs to be more than a course in the use of advanced statistical tools. Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training needs to include business management techniques that link organizational scorecards with process improvement efforts so that the big picture benefits.
Smarter Solution’s Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training and Certification
Smarter Solutions, Inc. (SSI) Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training (MBB training) provides the how-to details for creating an effective Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) business management system, which addresses the issues described in a one-minute video.
With the taught IEE Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training , organizational performance metrics can be reported in a format so that there is less firefighting, while at the same time providing a structural linkage to the processes that created the metrics. In the IEE system, organizational measurement improvement needs pull for process enhancement efforts that benefit the enterprise as a whole.
A description of implementing the IEE 9-step Business Management System is described in the article “Positive Metric Performance, Poor Business Performance: How Does this Happen?” .
IEE Master Black Belt Testimonials provide insight as to how others have benefited from the methodology taught in this Master Black Belt training.
This IEE Master Black Belt Operational Excellence training is taught from the Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) 5-book set.
Because of these book references during training, attendees get more than a deck of slides from this workshop. These books can used for reference and/or coach others long after these training sessions.
Week 1: Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training and Certification
Week 1 of this two-weeks-over-two-month Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training focuses on how to implement step 2 of the Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) 9-step business management system.
Upon completion of this first week of training, attendees will be able to:
- Use a complementary Minitab add-in so that 30,000-foot-level process reporting can easily be generated at not only the project level but the enterprise-level as well. With this powerful Enterprise Performance Reporting System (EPRS) reporting addition to Minitab, one can use simple drop down menus to create metric report-outs that assess and make process prediction statements, when appropriate, for virtually every type of data-output situation. This tool can provide more insight to process performance than traditional scorecards and dashboards, as described in “Why Change your Approach to Performance Reporting? .
- Create a web-based Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Operational Excellence value chain. This clickable value chain links 30,000-foot-level measurement report outs with the processes and documentation that produced them.
- Describe how to provide automatic updated 30,000-foot-level reporting within an organization’s IEE Operational Excellence value chain, through the utilization of a server-based software offering that integrates and utilizes data from existing and newly created databases.
Week 2: Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training and Certification
Week 2 of this two-week Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training focuses on implementing the other eight steps of the IEE 9-step Business Management System.
Upon completion of this second week of training, attendees will be able to:
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma analyze and improve tools at the organizational level so insight is gained for enhancing the enterprise as a whole.
- Determine 30,000-foot-level IEE value-chain metrics that need improvement through a Lean Six Sigma project so that the enterprise as a whole benefits. With this approach, the owner of this 30,000-foot-level metric is asking/demanding timely completion of the process enhancement project because he/she is to be reporting the status of the metric improvement effort to their executive team on a regular basis; i.e., Lean Six Sigma projects with this system do not “fall of people’s plate” because of other priorities.
- Establish organizational controls that reduce risks and maintain the gain from previous improvement efforts.
- Conduct efficient regular metric report outs and meetings that guide organizations toward achievement of the 3Rs of business; i.e., everyone doing the RIGHT things, doing them RIGHT, at the RIGHT time.
Contact Us to set up a time to discuss with Forrest Breyfogle how your organization might gain much from an Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) System and IEE Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training. Public training sessions are conducted in Austin, Texas; however, these sessions can be conducted anywhere in the world.
BTW: SSI MBB training is for not only for Lean Six Sigma certified Black Belts who are seeking Master Black Belt certification, but also analysts and others who are comfortable with data analyses.