The Integrated Enterprise Excellence (IEE) Business Management System provides many tangible organizational benefits.
IEE provides a comprehensive 9-step system that CEOs, Presidents, General Managers, executives, managers, leaders, practitioners, and others can use to resolve elephant-in-the-room management issues.
Example business management systems elephant-in-the-room issues include items such as:
- Business goals not being met.
- Scorecards leading to harmful, if not destructive, behaviors.
- Persistent day-to-day firefighting problems.
- Business strategies that are very generic and/or difficult to translate to organizational work environments.
- Lean events and other improvement projects that can consume a lot of resources but often do not offer a quantifiable benefit to the business as a whole.
- Lean Six Sigma process improvement deployments that have improvement projects, which are either not completed in a timely fashion or make substantial financial claims that are questionable.